For instant and hassle-free payday loans
If you ever find yourself in an emergency situation where just a few hundred pounds can help you find a way out, a payday loan can be an option worth considering. Think medical emergencies, sudden travel expenses, car repairs, house renovations, special occasions, unforeseen cash shortages or a delayed paycheque – for every urgent cash need, a payday loan can come in quite handy.
Payday loans in a nutshell
A payday loan is:
- Small sized – from £100 to £1,000
- Short term – to be paid back over 7 to 30 days
- Unsecured – no need for a guarantee, collateral or pledge
- Instant – funds are made available to you within minutes, on the same day
What we do
We, here at Viva Loans, help you find direct, responsible UK payday lenders who are willing to lend money to you at the cheapest interest rates (APRs). By filling in a common application form, you can explore dozens of loan opportunities – at no extra cost or hidden fees!
It must be noted that Viva Loans is a free credit payday loan broker, and not a direct lender.
Why choose Viva Loans
- Deal only with direct and responsible lenders
- Absolutely free service – no fees to apply
- Round the clock service – even on weekends
- Very high acceptance percentage
- Competitive APRs made available from a wide range of specialty lenders
- Registered with FCA
Are you eligible to get a payday loan?
Unlike bank loans or cash credits, payday loan eligibility criteria are extremely broad and widely inclusive. To be eligible to get a payday loan, you need to:
- Be a legal UK citizen,
- Be 18 years of age or older,
- Have a valid UK bank account, working phone and email,
- Have a regular source of income (minimum £500 per month)
It doesn’t matter if you are a single parent, a retiree, a benefits recipient or an immigrant – If you fulfil the criteria mentioned above you will have little trouble finding a suitable payday lender!
No credit checks
Get instant payday loans without lengthy credit checks. Even if you have a poor credit score, there are responsible lenders willing to lend to you, and we will help you find such lenders.
Things to keep in mind
- Payday loans have high interest rates.
- Defaulting on payday loans may adversely affect your credit score.
- Never use payday loans to cover for other debts.
- Seek help from a professional, free debt advisor if you are unable to pay a payday loan back.
For any and every question you may have regarding payday loans and our services, do feel free to head to the FAQ section of our website. It’s also quite easy to directly get in touch with us online as well as offline.